Patrick T. Stanley
Main: (480) 998-7800
Direct: (480) 219-5481
Fax: (480) 219-5599
Pat Stanley is a trusted advisor and dedicated advocate for his clients.
By developing close relationships with his clients, Pat is able to understand their overall legal needs, and is adept at protecting his client’s businesses and understanding competing goals and interests when litigation arises.
Pat strives to effectively balance aggressive legal tactics with practical concerns, so that he can recommend strategies that help his clients attain their goals and minimize financial risk.
Commercial Transactions and Litigation Practice
Pat has nearly two decades of experience in a variety of commercial transactions and litigation matters. Areas of emphasis include:
- Business Acquisitions, Sales, and Consolidations
- Real Estate Development and Litigation
- Commercial Leasing
- Corporate Disputes/Business Divorce Litigation
- Estate Planning and Litigation
- Employment Law/Restrictive Covenants
Pat represents a broad range of clients, and has substantial experience with the healthcare sector in particular, assisting dentists, physicians, and other providers in meeting their legal needs. Pat’s Healthcare Transactions and Litigation practice includes advising healthcare professionals and organizations throughout every step of their career.
Starting a Practice
- Business Planning and Formation
- Healthcare Transactions and Acquisitions
- Contract Negotiation
- Healthcare Real Estate Leasing And Purchase
- Employee Relations
- Regulatory Compliance and Audits
- Licensing Issues
- Business and Personal Litigation and Arbitration
- Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Disputes
- Practice Valuations in Divorce Proceedings
Long-Term Planning/Estate Planning
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
Retirement and Winding Down
- Practice Transitions
- Business Dissolution/Partnership Disputes
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Disability Insurance and Insurance Bad Faith
Education and Admissions
Pat graduated cum laude from the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law and is admitted to practice before all state courts in Arizona and Florida. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona and the Southern and Northern Districts of Florida, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Additionally, Pat has been admitted pro hac vice in courts in New Mexico, California and Alaska.
Recognition and Awards
Pat has received an AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the highest possible rating based on both legal ability and ethics, and Arizona Business Magazine has recognized Pat as one of the “Best of Arizona” in the areas of Healthcare, Benefits, and Insurance. As a result of Pat’s substantial contributions to the firm and his clients, the firm has been recognized as the #1 Arizona Law Firm in Healthcare, and “Top Five” in the categories of Commercial Litigation, Estates/Trusts, and Real Estate by Ranking Arizona: The Best of Arizona Business (2020).